PROPERTY MANAGER-Senior Living Communities
Qualified candidate needed to fill the position of Property Manager for two Senior Living Communities. This position will split full-time hours between locations in both Fairmont, WV and Morgantown, WV.
Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Rent invoicing each month, rent collection and delinquency tracking.
- Marketing for both properties to ensure all units are leased.
- Follow guidelines for applicant tracking and eligibility requirements.
- Oversee maintenance and janitorial staff to ensure cleanliness of all public space and vacant units and that all work orders are completed.
- Review invoices and process for payment.
- Oversee kitchen staff.
- Review and prepare menus on a monthly basis for resident meals.
- Order or purchase supplies and inventory as needed.
- Make bank deposits at least weekly.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are being followed.
- Monitor and prepare payroll of all onsite staff.
- Schedule and host resident events.
- Report to supervisor as needed.
- Assist residents when possible.
- Additional responsibilities could be presented as the position grows
- Must have property management experience.
- Previous work with a Senior Citizen Community a plus.
- QuickBooks knowledge a plus.
Click Here for the Employment Application
The FMHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resident Commission Sought
The Fairmont-Morgantown Housing Authority will be accepting applications for Resident Commissioner. The applicant must be a Public Housing or Housing Choice Voucher recipient in good standing, residing within the city limits of Morgantown. The applicant must have a high school or equivalent education, be capable of understanding basic financial statements, and be available to attend monthly meetings in Morgantown and Fairmont.
Interested persons are to contact:
304-363-0860 ext. 104